BLOX Racing B series top mount manifold T3&T4 Dual Pattern, 46mm
BLOX Racing’s Top Mount manifold (featured here) is available for Honda B-series engines and features a unique dual-pattern turbo inlet flange. This industry-first will give the customer the choice of starting with a T3 turbo and later upgrading to a T4 without having to purchase a brand new manifold.
The manifold also features a V-band wastegate flange that will accommodate 44mm, 45mm and 46mm sizes from most popular brands.
Manifolds are constructed from Schedule 40 T304 stainless steel and TIG-welded. The 11mm thick flanges provide additional strength and rigidity. The 4-1 design provides equal pressures across each cylinder to ensure maximum flow and quicker spooling for larger turbos. With this design, the turbo and related parts are easily accessible.
SPECIFICATIONS & NOTES
- T304 stainless steel; Schedule 40
- Mandrel-bent tubing; TIG-welded
- T3 & T4 dual pattern open inlet flange
- 44mm-46mm wastegate V-band flange
- 11mm thick flanges
- 4-1 design; equal cylinder pressures
- Can accommodate up to T4 with H-cover
- Cannot use factory A/C
- Power steering bracket requires modification
- Requires 1/2-size radiator or tucked radiator set-up